www.nordstrom.com/activate – How to activate your Nordstrom Credit CardCredit Card
If you are a regular buyer or a loyal customer of Nordstrom, who loves to shop a few times a month from the store, for you Nordstrom has introduced a credit card. Nordstrom credit cardholder will get exclusive perks and a $60 benefit for the first time credit cardholder. Nordstrom card member can buy online and pick up the stuff from the store or use Curbside Pickup.
For buying online and get the pickup, from the store you will get a $10 reward. The online application for the credit card is simple and hardly takes a few minutes. There are other exclusive perks and benefits available only for the Nordstrom credit cardholder. To know more about, how to apply and activate your Nordstrom credit card, you could go through the following article.
What are the benefits of the Nordstrom Credit Card:
- The online application for the Nordstrom credit card is simple and hardly takes a few minutes.
- A first-time credit cardholder will receive a $60 bonus rewards for signing up.
- Nordstrom Credit Cardholder can buy online and pick the stuff from the store, or you could use Curbside Pickup. You will receive a $10 rewards.
- After becoming a card member, you will receive points 3x times faster than non-cardholder.
- You will automatically get a status boost and could enjoy insider offers and benefits.
- The cardholder will earn 3 points per dollar, which you could unlock even faster through their Nordstrom App.
- In addition to all the exclusive benefits and offers, you will get early access to the Anniversary sale. And will receive $100 in alterations benefits.
- You will earn 2 points for every dollar spent on dining, travel and restaurant.
- And, 1 point for every dollar spent on everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.
- With the personal double point’s days, you could earn 2X the points on your net purchase in-store and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook.
- With the Nordstrom credit card, you could access Nordstrom app to redeem a $5, $10, or $15 note.
Who is eligible to apply for the Nordstrom Credit Card:
- To apply for the Nordstrom credit card, an applicant should be 18 years old.
- And, the applicant should be a legal resident of the United States of America, to apply for the Nordstrom credit card.
How you could apply for the Nordstrom Credit Card:
- To, apply for the Nordstrom Credit Card, you could visit the following page www.nordstrom.com
- Now, you could click on the link “Apply now” that is on the upper front of the page.
- After that, you will ask to select your preferred credit card from the following
Signature and Visa platinum Card
Or, Nordstrom retail credit card
- Thereafter, you could click on the button “apply now” of your preferred credit card.
- After that, you will ask to enter your following information
Enter your mobile number
- And, click on the button “Continue”
- After going through the next couple of steps, you would be able to sign up for a credit card.
How to activate your Nordstrom Credit Card:
- To, activate your Nordstrom Credit Card, you could visit the following page www.nordstrom.com/activate
- Here, you will be required to enter your card following details
Date of birth
Credit card number (Last 6 digits)
- And, click on the button “Activate”
- After authenticating your credit card details, you could be able to activate your Nordstrom credit card in a few minutes.
How to access your Nordstrom Credit Card account:
- To, access your Nordstrom Credit Card account, you could visit the following page www.nordstrom.com
- Now, you could click on the link “Sign in” that is on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your account following credentials
Enter your username
Enter your password
- And, click on the button “Sign in”
- After authenticating your credit card account login, you can access your Nordstrom credit card account.
What are the charges for the Nordstrom credit card:
- You could charge between 10.90% – 22.90% APR for purchase, and is based on your creditworthiness and the market prime rate.
- For Non- Nordstrom purchases you could be charged between 14.90% – 22.90% APR, based on your creditworthiness and the market prime rate.
- APR for cash advances will be 26.90%, based on the market prime rate.
- To avoid paying any interest, you need to pay your due amount within the 25 days from the closing of each billing period.
- If you would charge any interest, it would not be less than $0.50.
- There will be no annual fee for your Nordstrom credit card.
- For cash advances, you will be charged either $10 or 5% of the amount, whichever will be the higher.
- Late payment fee will be charged up to $38.
- And, for a returned payment you could be charged up to $25.
Read Also…. Login to Broward SSO Account
If you need any assistance or have any queries regarding the product and service of the Nordstrom credit card, you could reach them through the following options
How to contact Nordstrom:
- If you need any further assistance or have any queries, you could reach their customer service experts through the following number
Nordstrom Platinum Visa and Nordstrom Retail credit card –
Nordstrom Visa Signature –
Nordstrom debit card –
- You could reach through their correspondence address also
Mail Nordstrom Retail Card payments –
Nordstrom P.O. Box 79139 Phoenix, AZ 85062-9139
Mail Nordstrom Visa Card payments –
Nordstrom P.O. Box 79137 Phoenix, AZ 85062-9137
- You could follow Nordstrom through their social media handler also
Facebook – www.facebook.com/Nordstrom
Twitter – www.twitter.com/Nordstrom
Pinteret – www.pinterest.com/nordstrom/
Reference Links –